Let Us Handle Complex Legal Issues
We Bring Visas Within Your Reach
Representation for Legal Disputes
Law Without Borders
General Civil Practice to Help You Secure a Favorable Outcome
We offer a general civil practice that encompasses areas such as immigration, personal injury, employment, and civil litigation. Our firm offers quality legal advice and representation to secure a better outcome for your situation. You can always rely on us to provide accessibility, affordability, and efficiency to every client without exception.
Law is the glue that holds a civilization together. In a lawless world, anarchy reigns supreme. WorldEsquire Law Firm (WorldEsquire) assists clients with legal matters to ensure fairness and maintain peace and order.
Who We Serve
Litigation is the process of prosecuting or defending a case in a Civil Court of law. Civil litigation refers to any noncriminal legal issue that opposes two or more parties that are seeking damages or a specific performance. Some cases will go to trial before a judge for sure but sometimes a jury as well. Statistically, most cases will be resolved before reaching that point.
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Serious Automobile Accidents and
- Other types of Life-changing Injuries
- General Discrimination in Employment
- Serious Sexual Harassment
- Serious Harassment (Race, Gender, Age, Religion, among others)
CONTRACTS AND BUSINESS TORTS
- Breach of Contract
- Interference with Prospective Economic Advantage
- Unfair Competition under B&P Code §17200
- False Advertising under B&P Code §17500
WorldEsquire will represent you and assist you with the Initial Case Investigation and Assessment, Drafting of Pleadings and Motions, the Discovery Process, the Pretrial Process, including a Potential Settlement through Mediation or Arbitration and all other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution, and if need be, the Trial as well.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Phone(661) 294- 0911
We consistently succeed in getting business immigration visas and family immigration visas, including Green Cards for clients who are in the most difficult situations. We accept applications under the Deferred Action Policy (DACA) for those who would have qualified for the DREAM ACT.
We Assist You With:
- Violence Against Women Act or VAWA
- Family Immigration Visas
- Work-Sponsored Green Cards
- Legal Permanent Residence Under the Visa Waiver Program
- Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas
- K-1 Fiancée and K-3 Visas
- B-1 and B-2 Visas
- H-1B, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, and EB-5 Visas
- E-1, E-2, O-1, L-1, P-1, and R-1 Visas
- Labor Certification Under PERM
- Work Permits
- Citizenship and Naturalization
Get in touch to learn more about other provisions of the INA and immigration and naturalization laws. For more information about the types of visas, please see here.