Nonimmigrant Visas

These are visas given to foreign nationals who come to the US on a nonimmigrant visa but with an authorization to engage in employment in the US.

Currently our firm provides services to applicant seeking a nonimmigrant work visa in the following categories:


Description Spouses and
E-1 Treaty traders and qualified employees. E-13
E-2 Treaty investors and qualified employees. E-23
E-2C Long-term foreign investors in the CNMI E-2C
E-3 Certain “specialty occupation” professionals from Australia. E-33
H-1B Workers in a specialty occupation and the following sub-classifications: H-4
H-1B1 Free Trade Agreement workers in a specialty occupation from Chile and Singapore. H-4
H-1B3 Fashion models of distinguished merit and ability. H-4
H-1C2 Registered nurses working in a health professional shortage area as determined by the U.S. Department of Labor. H-4
H-2A Temporary or seasonal agricultural workers. H-4
H-2B Temporary non-agricultural workers. H-4
H-3 Trainees other than medical or academic. This classification also applies to practical training in the education of handicapped children. H-4
I Representatives of foreign press, radio, film or other foreign information media. I
L-1A Intracompany transferees in managerial or executive positions. L-23
L-1B Intracompany transferees in positions utilizing specialized knowledge. L-23
O-1 Persons with extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics and motion picture or TV production. O-3
O-2 Persons accompanying solely to assist an O-1 nonimmigrant. O-3
P-1A Internationally recognized athletes. P-4
P-1B Internationally recognized entertainers or members of internationally recognized entertainment groups. P-4
P-2 Individual performer or part of a group entering to perform under a reciprocal exchange program. P-4
P-3 Artists or entertainers, either an individual or group, to perform, teach, or coach under a program that is culturally unique. P-4
R-1 Religious workers. R-2
TN North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) temporary professionals from Mexico and Canada. TD


1:- Only a few nonimmigrant classifications allow you to obtain permission work in this country without an employer having first filed a petition on your behalf. Such classifications include the nonimmigrant E-1, E-2, E-3 and TN classifications, as well as, in certain instances, the F-1 and M-1 student and J-1 exchange visitor classifications.


2:- The H-1C nonimmigrant classification expired on December 20, 2009.


3:- E and L dependent spouses may apply for employment authorization.

Request more Information

Reform Tracker